Thursday 31 March 2011

Cinnamon Sugar Pull-Apart Bread




Ever since I saw this post, I have been dreaming about Cinnamon Sugar Pull-Apart Bread... Click here to see the goodness and the recipe, but be warned, you'll probably not be able to rest till you've made some (and eaten the whole thing). But I've managed to stay strong, and I chose to make a big batch of these wholegrain rolls instead.

I don't regret my choice, but they weren't quite able to make me forget about the cinnamon sugar pull-apart bread. I don't know how long I will be able to resist though...

The recipe for the rolls? Unfortunately I don't have one, I'm hopeless with that, whenever I bake rolls, bread or buns I always just throw something together.

I just LOVE having an eager little assistant, who helps with both the baking and the eating! Makes me remember all the good memories I have from helping my mother baking when I grew up.

1 comment:

  1. MMMmmmm ser supergodt ut!!
    Utrolig mange flotte bilder på bloggen din! Har kikket og lest litt. Flott blogg!!

    Takk for kommentar i nepalteppebloggen. Superwash er supert! -og teppet høres deilig ut! Takk for at du vil bidra til å glede og varme noen i Nepal :)

    ReplyDelete